Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What I Like About You,No Not You


Alright so I know I have to think of things I am thankful for,but I am not the type of person that does that. I am the type of person who at church in a small stuffy room,will be asked by her teacher to write a list of things she is thankful for and think up a few simple things,draw a picture see that her teacher is satisfied and then church will be dismissed and she will go to her house set them on her floor and they will end up under her bed like all of her lost things do then if she does ever somehow find it it will end up in the garbage that is the kind of fabulous person I am and my family embraces it,and so do I. My friends embrace it,and so do I. My teachers embrace it and so do I. So I guess what I'm saying is I am myself and I am I and I love that I and so does everyone else.

No comments: