Thursday, October 15, 2009

To the Zoo

Today we went to the Hogle Zoo! Megan saw lots of kitties (lions,meerkats,cougars,tigers,they were all the same to her.)Emma saw the baby elephant,Zuri,the cutest elephant ever. Caleb was bummed there were no crocodiles although he loved the snakes. Mom liked it but had a hard time keeping up with me Caleb and Emma.Me,I saw the Giraffes my favorite animals and I was looking at the sign and it said,Birth Announcement Baby Giraffe! Born July,30,2009.I thought something was special about that hmmmm my birthday!!! July,30 was my birthday my favorite animal,born my birthday whoooo I practically screamed "It's my Giraffe". The Giraffe's name is Jumar it is sooooooooooooo cute.So we took a trip to the gift shop and I got a stuffed animal giraffe baby and the kids got some other stuff and we went to noodles and co. On the way there we were trying to think of a name and mom said "noodles" it was the magic word it was the one that clicked it was going to be my giraffes name both real and fake I decided that it was my giraffe and I would name it.So we went to noodles then to the park then to get pumpkins and then home to write this. What a fun day and I can thank my awesome mom for it!

No comments: